Should Microsoft out source QUALITY CONTROL?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

My experience with Windows 10 anniversary update, it has left 3 of my 5 machines unusable. If they out sourced QUALITY CONTROL at least they would be able hold someone accountable. After many weeks of fighting with anniversary update I have switched to LINUX MINT on those 3 machines.

This forum will not allow links to LINUX Mint. It is menu/icon/dialog box driven, to my surprise extremely is to use, stable. I LOVE IT. I no longer respect microsoft as Windows 10 version 1607 looks like the botched operating systems of the past, Including WIN95, Millennium, Vista and maybe WIN8.1

WINDOWSBLEEDINGEDGE, the guinea pig.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
My experience with Windows 10 anniversary update, it has left 3 of my 5 machines unusable. If they out sourced QUALITY CONTROL at least they would be able hold someone accountable. After many weeks of fighting with anniversary update I have switched to LINUX MINT on those 3 machines.

This forum will not allow links to LINUX Mint. It is menu/icon/dialog box driven, to my surprise extremely is to use, stable. I LOVE IT. I no longer respect microsoft as Windows 10 version 1607 looks like the botched operating systems of the past, Including WIN95, Millennium, Vista and maybe WIN8.1

You were very unlucky, I updated about 40 more than 8 yrs old machines till now (I'm a HW/SW repairer) with only a single iussue (a old Synaptics touchpad stopped coimpletely working)

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

Chances are that the update download was corrupted hence the machines not updating well. I should think that more than 98% of machines upgrade/update without any issues. It's the less than 2% that might have issues

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes