Unable to uninstall Internet Explorer 11 from my Windows 10 computer

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

For the past few days I have been having constant problems with my IE malfunctioning when I try to go to a browser on a search and try using the web page. Now, today, I can no longer use my IE11 browser at all as it says "This Page Cannot Displayed." I have no way of uninstalling this version from my Windows 10 as it does not show up in Programs & Features, in "Uninstall an Update," nor does it show up in Programs & Features itself. Now, Internet Explorer is completely useless to me. I need to uninstall it and reinstall it to get it to work properly again. I need to uninstall this and either go back to an earlier version such as IE10.

Please advise.

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I doubt you can as other programs like Skype (Not sure about the Skype preview app) use IE and they need the latest version.

Got to admit since AdBlock extensions have been released for Edge it has become my default browser.

As to why IE isn't working and how to fix it, the first thing I would do is sign up, and give as much details as possible about what version of W10 and the build number of IE, I am sure someone will come along and help out, but I do believe there are ways to re-set IE as keeping IE running and up to date often crops up on the Skype forums.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss