My lumia 830 main camera stopped working since may 2016

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

am too facing the main camera problem, I tried all the possible way like soft reset , hard reset, downgrade to 8.1 and also tried different country variant firmware. Now I have one last option remaining is to change the camera module, but am afraid will it solve the problem or not.
Now I have a question.... Is it possible to FLASH lumia 830 with lumia 930 FIRMWARE ?
Please help me ....
waiting for the reply.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
am too facing the main camera problem, I tried all the possible way like soft reset , hard reset, downgrade to 8.1 and also tried different country variant firmware. Now I have one last option remaining is to change the camera module, but am afraid will it solve the problem or not.
Now I have a question.... Is it possible to FLASH lumia 830 with lumia 930 FIRMWARE ?
Please help me ....
waiting for the reply.

that isn't going to help matters since the 2 camera modules aren't the same. It will just lead to more issues.

If the wdrt did not help, then the camera must be having a physical problem - or the connections in the phone are loose

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Sudeep Sugathan

Oct 4, 2016
Visit site
I think its not a hardware issue because the camera worked two three times. Once I open QR code scanner in the oprera browser camera started working. Then I took a picture after that again stopped.!!!
So firmware update will solve the issue?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea