Deleted contacts info, continues syncing & error 86000c0a in W10M RS1

asharma13

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
From past some days Outlook account in people app in continuous syncing. All the people photos are deleted & may be some contacts too. The bad thing is that all this is synced with my PC too & there also its the same problem of continues syncing. I lost so much data in this.

Logging into outlook through browser, I came to know that my outlook is upgraded.
Do anyone has any idea whats going on here? I am loosing my mind.

wp_ss_20161005_0003.jpg
Screenshot (34).jpg

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Okay so here is what I did to solve my problem > Removed the outlook account from settings, restarted all devices & added them back. Now things are fine.

I had the same problem sometime in mid Sept when my Outlook account got upgraded .I lost contact photos as well as the specific ringtones I had set for my family members.Had the same syncing problem and error message both on phone and laptop.I tried out all the suggestions given in the MS community forum including what you did (except hard reset phone as people in community forum said it was of no use ).The problem would resolve for the time but be back after a restart of the device later.After that I just left trying and this week I found that the syncing problem and error message has gone.But I did not get back my contact photos and added them again along with the ringtones .
So I would suggest that you sit back and wait in case the problem recurs(as it would do with me) ,the problem will resolve by itself though you will not get back contact photos.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonkalas