Open Email to MS - Why should I stick with my 950 XL

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I have had Lumia phones since the first on came out - I loved it! WIndows was on a roll, I felt we would be back to a viable alternative to IOS and Android.

I have had my 950 XL since January 2016 and have to say that the phone is great but the OS is just a mess.

I struggle to send text messges
My phone will occsionally restart...when it feels like it
There is a delay in displyaing emails in Outlook after I have opened the app
Common apps seem to take forever when sharing something via email, Flipbook is the worst, I believe this is a problem with Outlook.
The multi-taksing screen should have the option for tiles or no tiles
Generally it lacks polish - colleagues use iPhones and it all looks so seemless...

There is more but I will stop here - I do not want to change but am getting fed up with the what I know is possible and yet I don't see it happening on Windows Phone.

I look forward to the hurled abuse and disagreement with great delight...

Thanks

Scott

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I have had Lumia phones since the first on came out - I loved it! WIndows was on a roll, I felt we would be back to a viable alternative to IOS and Android.

I have had my 950 XL since January 2016 and have to say that the phone is great but the OS is just a mess.

I struggle to send text messges
My phone will occsionally restart...when it feels like it
There is a delay in displyaing emails in Outlook after I have opened the app
Common apps seem to take forever when sharing something via email, Flipbook is the worst, I believe this is a problem with Outlook.
The multi-taksing screen should have the option for tiles or no tiles
Generally it lacks polish - colleagues use iPhones and it all looks so seemless...

There is more but I will stop here - I do not want to change but am getting fed up with the what I know is possible and yet I don't see it happening on Windows Phone.

I look forward to the hurled abuse and disagreement with great delight...

Thanks

Scott

the short answer is does the windows 10 mobile OS satisfy your needs? Does it do what you need it to? If yes, then stick with it
If you find on a regular basis missing out on many things, not just one, but many, then you can consider another platform

my opinion - the windows 10 mobile platform might have issues for some but it is the fastest evolving platform

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria