Why i can't change color profile in Lumia650?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hello, i bought Lumia650 and i can't change Color profile in setting. In my old phone Lumia730, it was possible. Now i can choose only level of color temperature, saturation... but i don't see profile standard/vivid/cool/advanced.
It possible fix it?

Thanks for help.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Hello, i bought Lumia650 and i can't change Color profile in setting. In my old phone Lumia730, it was possible. Now i can choose only level of color temperature, saturation... but i don't see profile standard/vivid/cool/advanced.
It possible fix it?

Thanks for help.

Hi there! I think you're just looking in the wrong section of the settings. To change your Color/Theme, go to Settings -> Personalization -> Colors. Hope this is helpful!

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

cotton_svk

Oct 14, 2016
Visit site
Hi Indistinguishable, I'am in right section but i don't see color profile standard/vivid/cool/advanced. I want use vivid beacasue colors are better for me. I have same build like in my old phone. In old phone was color profiles in Setting ->Extras ->Color Profile and in there I could choose build profile, not now.

cotton_svk

Oct 14, 2016
Visit site
Ok boys, one more time. Old Lumia730 (here i can choose color profiles), New Lumia 650 ( i can't choose profiles). Both devices have same build. Looks screenshots
wp_ss_20161014_0001 1.pngwp_ss_20161014_0002.png

RBX27

Feb 17, 2016
Visit site
Well I haven't got a 650, but I have a 730 and 950xl and they have the same settings. Maybe in the 650 you have to do it manually. Just set temperature to neutral and colour to vivid. same effect..

cotton_svk

Oct 14, 2016
Visit site
Well I haven't got a 650, but I have a 730 and 950xl and they have the same settings. Maybe in the 650 you have to do it manually. Just set temperature to neutral and colour to vivid. same effect..
Thanks for tip, but it isn't to same. Lumia 730 have much better colors than Lumia650.
It is maybe software problem :-/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokul Dm