How can I make Cortina go away if there is no "search" option in followin step 2 in the instructions

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

How can I make Cortina go away if there is no "search" option in followin step 2 in the instructions

After using the physical button to turn off the computer to try restarting, and using the free version of McAfee to scan and contain 10 discovered PUP items, my desire to do a restart to clear things up running slow today, has led me to a chat name of Justin which mindlessly only quotes prices for joining Tech Tools which scanned 1,500 items it suggests requires me paying $29 for a yearly membership.

HOW CAN I MAKE Cortina GO AWAY WAS THE ONLY QUESTION I HAD AN HOUR AGO AND THE INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON GOOGLE STATE IN STEP 2 TO SELECT "SEARCH";
IT DOES NOT PROVIDE THAT WOURD IN STEP #2.

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Re: How can I make Cortina go away if there is no "search" option in followin step 2 in the instruct

Hi Welcome to Windows Central! Microsoft doesn't want you to delete Cortana. My advise is just disable Cortana. If you want more help with this, please join the forum.:wink:
http://www.pcworld.com/article/3100...ana-in-the-windows-10-anniversary-update.html
PS There are several warning in this link and if you're not a experienced PC user, I would not try this!
How to Disable Cortana in Windows 10?s Anniversary Update

Last edited:

Thomas Dahl1

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
Re: How can I make Cortina go away if there is no "search" option in followin step 2 in the instruct

Seriously. You are not prepared to help users remove all the productivity and resource hungry crud in Windows 10? I managed to castrate Cortana and am looking for ways to remove all the other bloatware like edge, one drive etc etc

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs