Microsoft Lumia 950XL repeatedly getting hanged

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Microsoft Lumia 950XL repeatedly getting hanged after latest cumulative update. Am i the only one facing this issue ? Does anyone have a solution to this ? This hanging happens every time i unlock the device, more often at lower battery levels, Tried the factory reset once (as suggested by Microsoft India) nothing changes. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Regards,
Ashutosh Arya

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
just to be sure with cumulative update you mean the pubic one or the insider? Also we have got several battery related issues with 950/xl so it wont hurt if you once pulled out your battery and checked for any bumps or irregularities. Apart from this if you are on public build and still face this issue after thorough inspection as i have told you must visit a nearby authorized service center in your area for an inspection by them. Microsoft twitter handle can only help you to a certain extent and will eventually request you to visit a store anyhow.

If you need additional help or want to reply to this thread , learn how to join windows central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos