Most annoying problem in windows 10 mobile

Sumit Aneja

Jun 7, 2014
Visit site
I am having L950 which runs on latest production build available (in India).
To me most annoying thing is screen turns black when I try to unlock. And it also goes black after calls. Rather than having any control I keep staring black screen for 5-7 seconds. Sometimes even more.

Problem may or may not gets fixed after restart.
Issue is more prominent with glance screen enabled.

What about others..is this observed? Or any other annoying issue in mobile version of win 10 mobile.

timokyyro

Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
Your proximity sensor might have dust in it or the screen is dirty where the sensor is. Try to clean the screen and then blow some air on top of your phone to get the dust off. You can take the cover off and use compressed air to get better results. I had the same issue on 920 and 930.

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Most annoying problem is I can't copy any text I want and when it does copy something it stays (on clipboard) for days. On WP8(.1) it would clear out right after screen gets locked

pedmar007

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
I am having L950 which runs on latest production build available (in India).
To me most annoying thing is screen turns black when I try to unlock. And it also goes black after calls. Rather than having any control I keep staring black screen for 5-7 seconds. Sometimes even more.

Problem may or may not gets fixed after restart.
Issue is more prominent with glance screen enabled.

What about others..is this observed? Or any other annoying issue in mobile version of win 10 mobile.

Annoying that with each CU this bug still hasn't been fixed. Thought by now that with the many reports of this bug that they'd have found a fix by now. A firmware update for windows hello and hey Cortana would be great.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon