Windows 10 Nokia Lumia 930 - NOKIA logo flashes up, but does not boot

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I've read some similar (but not identical issues) on the forum. Hopefully someone can assist.

My phone battery went dead while using GMAPS which ate up the battery very quickly.

Been trying to charge it for hours, but all I get is a flashing WINDOWS symbol at the bottom of the phone, then the NOKIA logo appears about every 30 seconds, but then nothing else happens.

Tried pressing the POWER OFF and VOLUME BUTTON simultaneously for extended periods, but no joy.

I have too much stuff on the phone to do a hard reset, and I'm on the road, so kind of in need in a quick and easy solution that doesn't affect my data (if one exists).

Thanks
Al

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Maybe the device is on a reboot loop somehow, when you try to charge it keeps on trying to reboot but fails because the battery is out of enough power to finish the boot.

Leave the device connected to the charger for a while as the device is deeply discharged then try the soft reset combo power off and volume button.

If you need additional help or want to reply to this thread , learn how to join windows central.

Last edited:

UnkleAl

Nov 8, 2016
Visit site
Hi Abhishek, thanks for the quick reply. I've created an account now in Windows Central.

The phone has been charging for a couple of hours, but still no progress.

How long should I continue to charge it for?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12