Protection recovery key for lumia 640

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hello sir This is Rk

I bought a phone Lumia 640 from a stranger that toooo locked phone now its asking me recovery key now who sold me mobile he forgot his MS id that what he used in this mobile so I am trying myself to get out this please help me about this any one thank you

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Hello sir This is Rk

I bought a phone Lumia 640 from a stranger that toooo locked phone now its asking me recovery key now who sold me mobile he forgot his MS id that what he used in this mobile so I am trying myself to get out this please help me about this any one thank you

the person you bought it form has to remove the reset protection from their Microsoft account and hence has to remove the phone as ell when he will do that he will get a recovery key, which should be passed on to you in order for you to reset it. : Here are the steps you should request your seller to perform in order to generate the recovery key :

:>Go to account.microsoft.com/devices.
:>Next to the phone you no longer own, select Remove phone.
:>Select the I?m ready to remove my phone check box, note the recovery key, and then select Remove. The recovery key will display on the page and will also be emailed to you.
:>When you?re certain that you have your recovery key saved, select the I?ve kept a copy of the recovery key check box, and then select Okay.
:>Forward the recovery key email to the phone recipient ( which is you).

In this condition your seller is the one who could help you.

If you need additional help or want to reply to this thread , learn how to join windows central.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans