Is there anyone here regret buying Windows Phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NokiaLumia730

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site
Am I the only one here regret buying windows phone?

I thought having a WP is a kinda cool, but I was so wrong. All of the apps/games that I want to try are not available in WP.

Now, I have decided.. I will get Android phone and I will crush my wp into pieces once I get my new phone :)

LightenSkies

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
I don't regret moving onto WP then again I don't play many games on my phone or go crazy on apps. Btw what phone you planning on smashing of yours? I wouldn't go back to its unless someone got me the new iPhone. Even if I had it. Would just be on my night stand doing nothing. As for android meh. That a story. Anyway good luck to ya.

G4Grandad

Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
No regrets at all. I prefer my L830 to my Note 4 every time, the OS is beautiful and functional and a pleasure to use on W10M. And if anyone ever makes new Windows phones with better specs (that I can afford) I would love to buy one. Buy something else if your not happy and stop stressing about it. Oh, and why smash a phone that you can sell for cash or give to someone who might enjoy it?

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
No regrets I love my idol 4s. I just wish the development was better with these monthly updates. Seems like one month everything works fine then a update comes and ruins the battery life for 2 months until they fix it again

Sent from Idol 4s with Windows

RockStarNinja

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I don't regret it at all. I'm also not a huge game or app person either. Although I don't know how surprised you can really be that there aren't a ton of options in the store, that's kind of been the theme of windows phone since they came out.

humzahyaz

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
Best decision of my life. I have used my Lumia 950 for a year now and have never had a more content year with a mobile device. I had a lumia 620 before I was given a Samsung Android, which was dual sim, device by my company. I just could not wait till L950's release and was most certainly the first person in Pakistan to get my hands on it. The OS has so much potential and Microsoft keeps innovating, which is just fantastic. I am extremely content with W10M and cant see myself moving to another OS.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I don't regret buying one before but that's because I'm not "stuck" with any phone. If I chose Windows Phone as something I had to arbitrarily stick with then yes, otherwise I don't regret my time with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alec sander