Why Nokia Lumia 625 isn't working after all?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I have Nokia lumia 625. Today it was at 5% battery and i turn it off. Suddenly i put my phone on charger and it isn't working , actually it isn't charging. I tried to press all the buttons at the same time and it isn't working . i pulled charger on my phone several times and it still is'nt working,just vibrating after pluging in . I really don't know what is happening .... I really need help ... I will appreciate the help.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
When the phone shuts down for insufficient battery it puts the chip in the battery into a "coma" for a time.

Plug into the wall charger and just leave the phone. It may take up to several hours for the chip in the battery to "wake up" and for the phone to start charging. At that point it will boot and have about 3-5% battery. Leave it charging until it reaches 100% and then carry on as normal.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo