how do I move shortcut icons from bottom of screen to right side top to bottom of screen

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

The shortcut icons interfere with a game I like to play when they are on the bottom of the screen. The icons are for the programs that are on the desktop. I like the thumbnail icons but prefer they sit along the right side of the screen instead of along the bottom.

Tejas Javery

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
The shortcut icons interfere with a game I like to play when they are on the bottom of the screen. The icons are for the programs that are on the desktop. I like the thumbnail icons but prefer they sit along the right side of the screen instead of along the bottom.

is it that you are talking about the task bar?
if so, then just right click on it, click on the second last option "lock the taskbar." make sure that option is unticked, i.e. taskbar is not locked.
once done, click and drag the task bar towards the right side of the screen. it will automatically stick on the right side. :)

I hope this is what you wanted to know. if not, correct me, I shall be able to help you better. ;)

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi@ Tejas! You can also move the task bar around from settings. Might be easier for some users!:cool: I like team work!:smile:

Attachments

• Capture25.JPG
    Capture25.JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 10

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheStivo