Why are photos partially blocked by the next, previous, trash buttons in Windows 10?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Whenever I open a photo in Windows 10, there is a rectangular dialog box at the bottom center that contains the next and previous arrows, as well as the trash icon and some other unidentifiable icon that does not work. This command box partially blocks many photos, and I can't find any way to hide it while viewing a photo. It's really annoying, and I never had this issue with Windows 7. What's going on?

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi Welcome to Window Central. You can change what opens your photos. It sounds like you are using photos to open your photo. Choose a different option to open your photos.
Right click the photo- Click Properties- Change !

Attachments

• Capture25.JPG
    Capture25.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 6

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi friend! I have a question. Do I have to remove the photos app before I install Office Picture Manager '07:smile:

Not at all... I just preferred to save the processing power from Photo's incessant scanning. It aggregates way too much and I'm in the old habit of looking at pics folder by folder and I have some meticulous organizing that Photos runs roughshod over.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raymowen