remove shared calendar

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I have a shared calendar in my Outlook Calendar on my Windows 10 phone. The person sharing with me has removed my rights to it. I can't remove it from my calendar app. It shows on the hamburger menu in the Calendar app. It does not show in my outoook.com account or in Outlook on my pc. I know I can uncheck it but when I add an appointment it still shows as an option.

I have completely wiped my phone and set it up without restoring the backup, yet when I login to my outlook account on the phone it adds the shared calendar back to the list.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Hmm, it sounds like something is broken here. To be fair, Outlook Mail and Calendar are a bit slow to sync.Try opening the Outlook Mail app and tap the sync button (the one with the arrows) and see what happens. Then open the calendar app and see if you can make an appointment and if the calendar appears.

pkcable

VR Expert
Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
Please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Any way you can work it out with the person to the level that they grant you enough access to remove the calendar? Maybe the person can turn your access back on for a day and give you time to remove the linkage? I realize this might be a touchy situation? BUT perhaps there is an intermediary a friend or relative of you both who might ask for you, IF you are unable or unwilling to speak with the other person? It's really in their best interest to let you do this as the you would no longer get his/her calendar updates. (taking off Dr Phil hat!)

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maritku