Lumia 830 restarts automatic

ripcoral

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
Guys my phone is restarting after I updated to the latest build released. Are any of you guys having the same problem with the Lumia 830? If so anything I could do to get my phone stable? Thanks in advance.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Desperately need help

First, it needs power and if the battery goes flat while you try and fix it that is another problem. So plug it into the charger and make sure it has juice.

Catch it between boots, meaning when it shuts off and before it starts again.

In that moment, Hold the Volume Up button until you see the Lightning Bolt and Gear screen. THEN connect to the computer and try WDRT.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

G4Grandad

Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
It was happening on my 830 but I noticed it was only when using UC Browser. The battery also began to get hot just before it blanked. I've uninstalled the app and it hasn't happened since. I also use Opera Mini a lot ( have done since early Nokia days) and the phone sometimes has the same "feeling" it's about to fail in the same way. Is it only coincidental that these are among many of the apps that aren't getting updates since the latest builds?

ripcoral

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
It was happening on my 830 but I noticed it was only when using UC Browser. The battery also began to get hot just before it blanked. I've uninstalled the app and it hasn't happened since. I also use Opera Mini a lot ( have done since early Nokia days) and the phone sometimes has the same "feeling" it's about to fail in the same way. Is it only coincidental that these are among many of the apps that aren't getting updates since the latest builds?
Well now my keyboard gets stuck now and then. Just now I had to remove my phone battery in order to restart my device. The controls buttons on bottom of the phone or on the side wont work when it get stuck. Either the keyboard or the buttons off the screen wont work. And I just restarted my phone 3 to 5 times, cuz this screen freezing issue is getting worse the more I use it. Got my phone updated today. I have been using edge and Instagram the whole day. I mean those are the two apps basically I ever use often

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon