How to reconnect OneDrive after automatically logged out and sign in doesn't work?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

A few days ago, I am automatically logged out on OneDrive on my laptop. So, OneDrive is not synchronising anymore (grey cloud in the bottom right bar). If I try to sign in, I get an error message: "The OneDrive-map cannot be created on the selected location".
However, the selected location (which is standard filled in) is just C:\Users\MyName\OneDrive, which works fine before.
Moreover, if I try to 'Change location', nothing happens.

So I am stuck now... :( Can someone help me?
(answer in Dutch is fine too)
Best regards, Jop

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
A few days ago, I am automatically logged out on OneDrive on my laptop. So, OneDrive is not synchronising anymore (grey cloud in the bottom right bar). If I try to sign in, I get an error message: "The OneDrive-map cannot be created on the selected location".
However, the selected location (which is standard filled in) is just C:\Users\MyName\OneDrive, which works fine before.
Moreover, if I try to 'Change location', nothing happens.

So I am stuck now... :( Can someone help me?
(answer in Dutch is fine too)
Best regards, Jop

Maybe you can try to reset the service? 9 tips to help you fix OneDrive sync problems on Windows 10 | Windows Central

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psyduck