how to delete KOPLAYER from computer

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

i have tried uninstalling it but its on the hard drive and it says programs are running but I dont know what the programmes are? complete techno dunce here! My son installed it on his kurio smart but its crashing regularly since and slowing the computer down. Hope someone can help, thanks.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Welcome mystery guest!

You may be able to disable the offending program by preventing it from starting after a reboot.
If you stop the service in Windows task manager uninstalling should be possible.

If you're on Windows 10 right click on the bottom of your desktop look for "Task Manager" on the pop-up menu and left click that.
Once Task Manager appears select the "startup" at the top.
Scroll thru the list and see if the program you need to uninstall is listed.
If it shows "Enabled" one the bottom right change that to "Disabled"

Close the utility and restart the PC.
When the PC finishes rebooting try the uninstall again.

Capture.JPG

With any luck this might be of some help for you.
Please consider joining the Windows Central community forums if we can continue to assist in any way.

Good luck!

Last edited:

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
If you're on Windows 10 right click on the bottom of your desktop look for "Task Manager" on the pop-up menu and left click that.

LOL there are often so many ways to do the same thing. I used to push Ctrl + Alt + Delete on the keyboard and select Task Manager from the options screen that appears...

Then someone wrote they use Ctrl + Shift + Esc and son of a gun if that doesn't call up our ole pal Task Manager directly...

Anyhoo... @OP
If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

irishangela

Feb 21, 2017
Visit site
thank you! I have disabled wondershare, cant seem to find koplayer in startup menu, is that any good? I am afraid to reboot it in case it doesnt turn back n or I lose all the pictures, games etc on the tablet. I dont know how to reboot!:)

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
thank you! I have disabled wondershare, cant seem to find koplayer in startup menu, is that any good? I am afraid to reboot it in case it doesnt turn back n or I lose all the pictures, games etc on the tablet. I dont know how to reboot!:)

Wondershare looks to be a video player utility that may have been running as an Android App.

Since KOPLAYER is an Android emulator, Wondershare may indeed be what was holding it open if Wondershare was set to "always on" either in the App settings or by design of the developer. Quite possible as it may be checking for updates and/or indexing all relevant content so as to know when something it can play is added to the system...

Reboot is simply powering off and powering on again. This forces the computer to go through its boot cycle to start the OS from scratch with no programs held open. By removing Wondershare from automatically starting after boot you may be able to uninstall KOPLAYER now without conflict.

You won't loose any user data from rebooting so long as all programs are shut down.

Also I found this help page: Uninstall Instructions - KOPLAYER The second instruction set may help as well.

renzmharie

May 17, 2017
Visit site
Wondershare looks to be a video player utility that may have been running as an Android App.

Since KOPLAYER is an Android emulator, Wondershare may indeed be what was holding it open if Wondershare was set to "always on" either in the App settings or by design of the developer. Quite possible as it may be checking for updates and/or indexing all relevant content so as to know when something it can play is added to the system...

Reboot is simply powering off and powering on again. This forces the computer to go through its boot cycle to start the OS from scratch with no programs held open. By removing Wondershare from automatically starting after boot you may be able to uninstall KOPLAYER now without conflict.

You won't loose any user data from rebooting so long as all programs are shut down.

Also I found this help page: Uninstall Instructions - KOPLAYER The second instruction set may help as well.

I tried the uninstall instructions many times, but nothing happen, :unhappy:. Is there any other way to uninstall the KOPLAYER?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos