Nokia Lumia 635: My phone's touch screen in unresponsive after rebooting.

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

So, I wanted to reboot my phone to delete all data such as apps, pictures, contacts, etc. So, I did the usual "Down button + Power" to reboot it. But now the touch screen won't respond at all! Not only that, but now the phone is turning itself off and back on after not being interacted with every minute or so. Yes, i've even tried taking the battery out for 10-15 seconds and then turning the phone back on, but still no luck.

Is there anything to fix this or does the phone need completely replaced?

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
So, I wanted to reboot my phone to delete all data such as apps, pictures, contacts, etc. So, I did the usual "Down button + Power" to reboot it. But now the touch screen won't respond at all! Not only that, but now the phone is turning itself off and back on after not being interacted with every minute or so. Yes, i've even tried taking the battery out for 10-15 seconds and then turning the phone back on, but still no luck.

Is there anything to fix this or does the phone need completely replaced?

Plug your phone in and charge it for a while. Then, download the Windows Device Recovery Tool, and give that a go. You can get it here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12379/windows-10-mobile-device-recovery-tool-faq

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jruasap