How to unsubscribe from windowscentral emails?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I really appreciate you and your site, but I don't want to receive your emails. There is no unsubscribe link in your emails. Please unsubscribe my email address: <redacted>.
Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
For your own safety, do not post your personal contact information on public forums.

There are several threads on this already...

The issue is that Outlook App or Outlook on desktop does not render the unsubscribe link.

Open your email in a browser at Outlook.com and the unsubscribe link will show.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
For your own safety, do not post your personal contact information on public forums.

There are several threads on this already...

The issue is that Outlook App or Outlook on desktop does not render the unsubscribe link.

Open your email in a browser at Outlook.com and the unsubscribe link will show.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Many users are asking about this and I have noticed it too. There are no links in the emails to unsubscribe. Perhaps we can have an article or guide for how to unsubscribe?

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
When I signed up, I spotted to box to tick to opt OUT of emails as I clicked submit (since they combined the dodgy trick of placing the box after submit with the dodgy trick of opting out rather than in). I immediately wrote in to ask them to reverse this, and WC explained that they could not do so and that I should not get a flood and my address would not be passed to third parties. Still not happy that once signed up, you can never unsubscribe and even WC staff cannot end the subscription. All you can do is get your email address changed wit your isp/service provider. Really bad form.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NellietCurry