Has anyone else had problems with MintSim?

Paul Demmitt

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
I took advantage of a WC email offer of a discount on MintSim. Got the sim and went to activate. At the point where it wanted me to choose a credit card, I restarted the activation process only to find that I had been activated and could not choose to port my number, which is what I wanted to do. I had been assigned a number.
I've emailed support explaining what happened and called multiple times, only to get a recorded message that no one is available and prompting me to leave name, email, etc. No one ever returns calls and the emailed reply doesn't address the problem. Anyone else having tech support issues? So far, my experience has been this is a horrible company if you have a problem. Don't know what they're like if you don't.

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Has your old carrier service period ended? If not, the new carrier CAN still port the number for sure; getting them to may be another matter.

If you have already cancelled your old account, I would ask your old carrier if the new carrier can still port the number and maybe the old carrier needs to do something to let that happen. You don't want your old number going into a pool of available if you can help it, even if its one of the last ones they will reuse.

Good luck.

Chrys 1

Mar 8, 2017
Visit site
Hello,
I am having the exact same experience, its frustrating to know that I will be spending more money rather then actually saving. Which was the main purpose of it all. no returns emails or call backs. Defiantly a learning experience.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans