Syncing Outlook 365 contacts and calendar without an Outlook Email or Exchange (Hotmail) account.

icedave

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
I have a Windows 10 phone (Verizon 735), a couple of Windows 10 laptops, and annual Office 365 subscription. Just a home user and have all my Contacts/Calendar in Outlook, but don't have an Outlook email account....just AOL accounts which I get via Imap/Pop.

In past, I setup m.hotmail.com to sync across laptops and phone but sketchy at best. Just got notifications to "Re-connect Outlook 2016 ". Deleted old Outlook account and added new account....tried no hotmail this time. Outlook came up great...only 1 calendar!!!!! However nothing syncing with phone. Assume still need hotmail?

All I want to do is have my Outlook contacts and calendar synced with all my devices. Assume this should be very basic as guess all this is on "My Cloud"? Also, should be the minimum if Windows phone has any chance. Appreciate any help.

icedave

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
Using my Microsoft account email and password. Maybe I need to reload account info on Windows phone? "One Note" syncs perfectly across all my devices....seems to be issue with Outlook. Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077