I currently installed the anniversary first windows 10 mobile update but there are a lot of bugs espicially in the store and nav background bugs etc,from different articles that i read installing newer build updates may solve those problem,but i dont have a wifi around and i want to ask is there any way to download the update using cellular data?
    03-19-2017 06:09 AM
    I currently installed the anniversary first windows 10 mobile update but there are a lot of bugs espicially in the store and nav background bugs etc,from different articles that i read installing newer build updates may solve those problem,but i dont have a wifi around and i want to ask is there any way to download the update using cellular data?
    I am on wp 8.1 so i have no idea if there is a option to download via mobile data
    But u can try this but it will erase all ur data on phone so make sure to do a backup...

If u hav a pc or lap then u can update via windows device recovery tool * turn on internet sharing(hotspot) n then connect ur lap or pc with it * u can find the guide n program at Microsoft's site just google wdrt ...hope it helps..
    03-19-2017 07:10 AM
    I am on wp 8.1 so i have no idea if there is a option to download via mobile data
    But u can try this but it will erase all ur data on phone so make sure to do a backup...

If u hav a pc or lap then u can update via windows device recovery tool * turn on internet sharing(hotspot) n then connect ur lap or pc with it * u can find the guide n program at Microsoft's site just google wdrt ...hope it helps..
    I wish i have one but i don't,no pc or laptop just my lumia535,.Thanks for the reply.Anyone have any answers?:)
    03-19-2017 12:42 PM
    Would you be able to go to a café where there is public WiFi?
    libra89 likes this.
    03-19-2017 12:48 PM
    Would you be able to go to a café where there is public WiFi?
    Nope,public wifi is slow.....
    03-20-2017 05:02 AM
    Nope,public wifi is slow.....
    So u wud be having mobile data if ur phone is unlocked then remove the sim put it in another phone turn on wifi n update..if no then u can ask one of ur frndz..
    03-20-2017 07:06 AM
    So u wud be having mobile data if ur phone is unlocked then remove the sim put it in another phone turn on wifi n update..if no then u can ask one of ur frndz..
    Ok,thanks
    03-20-2017 12:01 PM