Where can I get a brand new Windows Phone Cellphone?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Well, hello there people.
I am really interested in buying a new Windows phone cellphone. I am mostly a fan of Nokia cellphones, and I already own a Nokia 1520 (I got it used by just 45$). The problem is that my 1520 has a cracked digitizer (still works well even though), and some other cosmetic issues, and I was planning to buy a new Cellphone. I am mostly interested in getting a Nokia Lumia 1020 (64 gb version if possible) or a Nokia Lumia 930. Hence, if I can find a brand new 1520, I wouldnt mind buying a new one, but I am mostly worried of bending it due to its large size

So, can anyone point me to an Amazon seller or an Ebay one?
And please, International versions, because I do not live on the US.

Thanks in advance :)

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Your best shot is to just look for a New-in-box (NIB) or mint device.

I don't think there's just one definitive source, especially since the newest of those device is from 2014.

extremo777

Mar 26, 2017
Visit site
OP here
Thanks for your answers.
Well, I have found a lot of sources on Amazon and Ebay, but, I am still somewhat worried of getting an used phone, and those that look like new are being sold extremely expensive (sometimes asking up to 400$), so I was wondering if there was some place where they were like more fair priced. Ebay has gave me the better results, but most of those results are from UK or Germany, so I dont know if they would work here in my Country. Plus, most of them do not ship to America :/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills