Unable to get MMS after an update

Robynsus

Mar 28, 2017
Visit site
I have a 640 phone that I have loved. A couple of days ago I updated from windows 8.l to Windows 10. Spent a couple of days trying to get used to Windows 10 and then suddenly I realized MMS were not working (not able to send or receive). I tried deleting and putting back my outlook account, resetting the phone, and nothing helped. Today I downgraded back to Windows 8.1 in hopes of fixing the problem. I still can;t send or receive MMS. I called my carrier, Airvoice, and they gave me their settings which I re-entered. Still not working. I have done hard and soft resets, but have not done a hard reset where I don't re-install what I have backed up from my phone.

juanitoriv

Windows 10 Champion
Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
You're sure you entered the APNs correctly? Try toggling the MMS options in settings.. Maybe even pull the sim then turn on, off replace aim. Then on again. I've a Cricket L640 and had 10 on it within 2 hours of getting it, and I don't have any issues at all. Hmmmmm

Robynsus

Mar 28, 2017
Visit site
Thanks for the reply! Yes, I do have the APNs entered correctly. (I looked at each letter/number to make sure, called the company, etc). I have done hard and soft resets. I have not tried taking the sim out, so will try that. Have done some toggling, but probably could do some more before I give up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss