Microsoft event

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Is there any speculation on what we'll see at the Microsoft event? I have a surface book, but I'm finding it getting sluggish and not up to par, even after resets. I'm very much looking forward to better hardware. I'm worried though that with the book refresh over Christmas we'll be waiting longer for any word on a new book.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Is there any speculation on what we'll see at the Microsoft event? I have a surface book, but I'm finding it getting sluggish and not up to par, even after resets. I'm very much looking forward to better hardware. I'm worried though that with the book refresh over Christmas we'll be waiting longer for any word on a new book.

I'm actually surprised there isn't much excitement over the 23rd May event

By the way, what kind of software do you have installed on your surface book? Are there many background apps and programs running? And what about programs that come on automatically during startup?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon