Does anyone have any recommendations for decent windows tablet with pen support?

cronolink2002

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
I'm looking to replace my original Surface Pro with something a bit lighter but I still need to be able to jot down notes or draw out quick diagrams. I'd like a new Surface Pro of course but that's a bit out of the budget at the moment. I'm looking for something kind of inexpensive. Spec wise I'd like to have 2gb of ram at least. Other than that I'm not too picky. I'd like to stay around $100-$150. So new or used I guess. I appreciate any recommendations. If you've had experience with the tablet you're recommending I'd appreciate hearing about that as well.

L0n3N1nja

Dec 22, 2016
Visit site
I don't know of any new ones that cheap with pen support. Any particular screen size your trying to get?

Asus Transformer mini sometimes goes on sale near $200, otherwise I know nuvision has a 10 inch with pen support available from the Microsoft store. I've seen it on sale for $150. Both devices I mention have Intel atom processors.

cronolink2002

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Just 8-10 inch screen size. I didn't really figure I'd find much new for my price range. Just looking for a few ideas before going on Amazon/eBay. I've seen the nuvision you were talking about, it's $250 on the Microsoft Store right now but I'll keep an eye out for a sale. I don't think I've ever seen the Toshiba but I'll definitely look into it. Thanks for the help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jruasap