Hesitating between XBOX One X, S or PC Gaming

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hi fellows !

I would like to get a New Xbox One to read my 4K Blu-ray ( with my 4K TV) and possibly have better and powerful gaming experience, I don't need a gaming pc cause I prefer the console and its community with Xbox live services.

But I'm hesitating between X and S.

I'm afraid to buy a 500$ Console with 2 years lifetime like Xbox 360 slim before a new next gen console but the power is attractive.
Btw I can buy a One S and waiting for the Xbox two ?

I don't know the strategy of Microsoft ! Is it possible that they make Xbox one X all the time upgraded like a pc but we keep same games and accessories just like a pc ( surface pro 1, 2, 3 4 etc ) for example the Xbox one X will turn Halo 6 with lower graphics than "Xbox one X 2" and keep the same accessories but we can play on both can be interesting, isn't it ? Idk I would like to see that strategy because I don't want buy an expensive console for 2 years of lifetime. I need your help guys ^^

Sorry for my English ( non native )

Ben

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I am happy with my Xbox One-S. I don't need to be able to play games in 4k so it's fine for my needs. Based upon the question though, a PC will always be better, due to the upgradability aspect, and it may even be cheaper too. I personally prefer to keep my computer and gaming separate, so I prefer consoles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peng