- 01-10-2013, 02:11 PM #1
My mother-in-law and sister-in-law both purchased a Vivo Tab RT from their AT&T store within days of each other. Both have developed this random, buzzing sound coming from inside them. I did a quick search and didn't see any substantial articles on this. Has anyone else encountered this problem?
- 02-04-2013, 04:48 PM #2
Is the buzzing noise constant or does it seem to pop up only once in a while? I would contact the AT&T store as the units might be defective. I am not sure what inside could cause a buzzing noise, unless it is the speaker.
- By jdevenberg in forum ASUS VivoTab RTReplies: 24Last Post: 12-20-2012, 01:27 PM
- By jdevenberg in forum General Tablet & Laptop DiscussionReplies: 22Last Post: 10-31-2012, 05:20 PM
- By jdevenberg in forum General Tablet & Laptop DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 10-27-2012, 09:01 AM
- By mase123987 in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 23Last Post: 10-17-2012, 03:33 AM
- By SlickShoesRUCrazy in forum ASUS VivoTab RTReplies: 2Last Post: 10-10-2012, 02:54 PM