- 01-15-2013, 04:58 PM #2
You may try just holding the power button for a few seconds and see if anything happens... but you may need to do a "soft reset"...
IDK if tablets work the same as WP, but on the phones you can hold volume down and power for something like 10 or 15 secondes to do a soft reset.
01-17-2013, 06:46 PM #4
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I powered on my TF600T for the first time and it freeze on startup screen ASUS logo. I tried a manual reset (reset button) and also holding the power button for 8 seconds.
Any idea on how to start-up it?
- By Xm_jdm in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 04-14-2015, 07:19 AM
- By jrdatrackstar1223 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 13Last Post: 07-08-2014, 04:50 AM
- By power5 in forum HTC TITANReplies: 20Last Post: 11-18-2012, 10:31 AM
- By downhillrider in forum HTC SurroundReplies: 13Last Post: 08-11-2012, 02:04 PM
- By yesanl in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 4Last Post: 10-23-2011, 02:28 PM