VivoTab RT and Bluetooth speakers.

Jeffrey Seymore

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Anyone have any luck? I have the VivoTab smart (Similar to RT bluetooth-wise) And I can not get my bluetooth speakers to work well. They connect ok, but the sound is VERY low, and it is crackly and poppy when ever a new sound comes out. So lets say the clicking of the keys, I hear a cracky-pop sound everytime a key is hit. but do not hear the clicking sounds (Because they are super quiet and the pop is loud) And when i play music it makes a pop sound when it starts (Or when ever I change the song) and then it play SUPER quiet even with both devices at full volume.

icwhatudidthere

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi I've got the smart as well and haven't had any problems with either my jambox or sennheiser BT headphones. volume is a little low on the headphones but otherwise no issues like dropouts or pops. I've got the latest drivers from asus, not sure if they updated the audio or BT drivers though.

asus_usa

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried using another Bluetooth device to see if it behaves the same way? I would try another set of speakers first, and if the issue is persistent in all devices, check to make sure everything is up to date.

Buffaloe51

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
I just connected to my Creative bluetooth speaker today. Works fine. I had to remember to reset the speaker before my RT would find it. After that, no problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss