Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By fwaits

This is the kind of stuff I love to see. Check out this small demo of the new improvements being made to the Bing speech system on the back end and how it tangibly improves the service on a Windows Phone device. (And any device using Bing as the back-end speech service.)

Prototype Bing app for Windows Phone shows many improvements | Windows 9, Windows Phone 9, Office 16 | MSFTKitchen
    "Bro, you know I lift cause I use a Lumia 920..."
    Thanked by:
    Laura Knotek likes this.

Yup, we need more information on Blue update :( Common Microsoft, bring the big guns out. This is your time to steal BB stage. Don't make us wait any longer :@

Blue needs to deliver. Microsoft doesn't get much love and it can only change by being ahead of everyone in innovation.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Tupper View Post
    Blue needs to deliver. Microsoft doesn't get much love and it can only change by being ahead of everyone in innovation.
    They already are in the lab, but not in product. They need to get better at translating MSR to product faster.

Quote Originally Posted by KingCrimson View Post
    They already are in the lab, but not in product. They need to get better at translating MSR to product faster.
    http://www.zdnet.com/new-alleged-win...ks-7000013035/

I hope there is more to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Tupper View Post
    Exciting stuff! There might even be some new Modern apps, like calculator and movie maker!