Was my Bing rewards account really cancelled or server issues?

Blake Seaman

May 10, 2014
Visit site
About two weeks ago, I mailed an arbitration letter to Microsoft where I summarized my reasoning for dispute.

Two days ago, I go on Bing and see my reward points show up on the top right corner and yesterday I received an email stating that my account was reinstated along with 50 points added for the inconvenience :) I am a happy Bing Rewards user again.

Is that an official process, or something you did personally? Either way, details on what you did?

wayn1ak

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I searched all over the internet for answers on how to reinstate the account. Apparently a lot of people have gotten their Bing Rewards account suspended for various reasons. One person posted bout an arbitration letter and said that a few weeks later their account was reinstated.

Just to give you some background, I have been a Bing rewards member since the beginning so I was really upset when this all happened. I contacted Bing Rewards support and they kept giving me the run around. I sent them about 3 emails and getting 3 default, unhelpful responses.

The arbitration letter is suppose to settle any disputes that you have with Microsoft (Bing, Xbox, Windows etc). There's a some legal explanation in the arbitration letter but I just simply filled out the form and then made a thorough explanation as to why my account was mistakenly suspended. I also printed out a copy of the emails and responses with Bing Rewards. Put all of that stuff in an envelope and mailed it out.

Blake Seaman

May 10, 2014
Visit site
I just find it annoying to write an arbitration letter for a violation they won't even inform me the nature of... I guess I'll do it though, thanks!

Kimberlu

May 22, 2016
Visit site
They just suspended your Bing Rewards account in that time right, not the entire Microsoft Account? I had been waiting and faithfully searching (legit) to earn a 3 month Groove subscription (since they never discount it) and as soon as I'm able I'm freaking getting the 24 hour thing, but nothing has changed in 3 days. I have way too much paid for to lose the entire account over some bs.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo