Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By brmiller1976

BlackBerry 10 L-Series video leak: HD video preview of RIM’s new phone | BGR

http://www.youtube.com/embed/TSs5Q_rcgX4

Take my money! Heh just kidding Ive never had a BB but I hope that BlackBerry 10 will save RIM.

Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    i seen this video. it looked alot like android to me. i think the phone body is nice, but this walk through gives me a sense of using an android.

Global Posts
    695 Global Posts
    For the app list thing yes it looks a lot like Android or iOS but the Peak and Active Frames features are completely new and possibly even better than WP.

Global Posts
    2,578 Global Posts
    I played with the Dev Alpha version very recently, and it's impressive.
    Villain and SHOBOKSHY like this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    2,576 Global Posts
    Extremely. This may be the first phone in 2 years to make me platform centric instead of neutral like I have been. I was getting really excited when both WP8 and BB10 were not out yet because I saw myself having two great alternatives to Apple/Android. Now that WP8 is out and I've had time to digest the feedback and play around with it, I've sadly had to rule them out for my next purchase. If BB10 F's up this launch, I'll be sticking with the Apple/Android scene.

Global Posts
    377 Global Posts
    It looks okay. Doesn't excite me though, and I'm ex blackberry as well.

I think this forum is full of people looking and looking for the latest and greatest... Have faith WP will work! I do!

Global Posts
    2,578 Global Posts
    I would like to see more results and less "have faith," frankly. Every problem Microsoft has gets explained away with "have patience" and "have faith." It reminds me of my days as a Mac guy in 1995/1996.

Global Posts
    377 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brmiller1976 View Post
    I would like to see more results and less "have faith," frankly. Every problem Microsoft has gets explained away with "have patience" and "have faith." It reminds me of my days as a Mac guy in 1995/1996.
    I guess I can understand where you're coming from. I just jumped on board after 4 years with iOS. I already like the services, hardware, and UI a million times better for WP... so I'm willing to wait.