- 01-31-2013, 06:14 PM #51
Nope. It doesn't even go on sale in the US till March. We will have had MWC by then and will get new info on Apollo+ and any killer hardware Nokia has in store.
02-01-2013, 12:36 AM #53Sent from my Microsoft Mobile Device.
- 221 Posts
- 02-01-2013, 01:21 AM #54
Which is something WP doesnt have, most people (at least that i know) that got a windows phone saw it as taking a pretty big risk - a risk that payed off coz they all seem happy with it, but nonetheless a risk...
but Windows has been in the game for a while and I feel more people have been noticing WP8, im a college kid and im starting to see WP more and more around campus and friends (which is something to say since college seems to be predominant of broke kids with expensive Apple products)
- 02-01-2013, 02:59 PM #55
I think the BB with the keyboard will sell not their touch phone. There are still people out there(mostly business) that prefer the actual keyboard phones. WP has much more potential and has the advantage of having come earlier than BB.
- By BIGPADDY in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 31Last Post: 01-25-2013, 05:52 AM
- By Majin_Static in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 01-16-2013, 12:40 PM
- By quinndupont in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 7Last Post: 01-10-2013, 07:57 PM
- By falcon304 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 7Last Post: 04-04-2012, 08:28 AM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 30Last Post: 06-11-2011, 02:03 PM