Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree16Likes

Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    Nope. It doesn't even go on sale in the US till March. We will have had MWC by then and will get new info on Apollo+ and any killer hardware Nokia has in store.
    Sam Sabri
    Managing Editor - Windows Phone Central
    Email - sam@wpcentral.com
    Twitter - samsabri
    Instagram - samsabri
    Twitch - GeneralSham
    Xbox Live - GeneralSham

Global Posts
    557 Global Posts
    ^ and no actual phones until Christmas.

Juz Bing the following news about BB10....

76% of Investors Are Not Interested in BlackBerry 10
    Sent from my Windows 8.1 Vivotab Smart Tablet PC ��

Quote Originally Posted by DTSDude View Post
    The thing that worries me about BB10 is that it's based on the same JVM as Android and with only a few tweaks Android apps can be fully converted to BB10. This gives them relatively easy access to a mountain of apps. That combined with people in business who have clung to their old BBs means this platform could easily pick up some traction in specific market segments.

I see this as the beginning of a boxing match. WP8 has had time to strut around the ring and show off for the crowd and now BB10 has climbed through the ropes. I can only hope that Microsoft hasn't fooled itself into thinking this isn't a fight. With iOS slipping, Blackberry and Microsoft have come to market at the right time. People being as they are, there can be only one new trendy device. Which will it be?
    I completely agree, even though BB10 isnt all that great, they still have a loyal fanbase that have been using Android/IOS in the meantime but are very willing to jump back on the blackberry wagon
    Which is something WP doesnt have, most people (at least that i know) that got a windows phone saw it as taking a pretty big risk - a risk that payed off coz they all seem happy with it, but nonetheless a risk...

but Windows has been in the game for a while and I feel more people have been noticing WP8, im a college kid and im starting to see WP more and more around campus and friends (which is something to say since college seems to be predominant of broke kids with expensive Apple products)

Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    I think the BB with the keyboard will sell not their touch phone. There are still people out there(mostly business) that prefer the actual keyboard phones. WP has much more potential and has the advantage of having come earlier than BB.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123