Why can't I send or receive media messages in BLU HD LTE?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

can't send or receive media messages in BLU HD LTE

Talked to ATT three times, they say not att phone, won;t work

nerdysquared

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
I'm with Koodo in Canada and just got off the phone with them after like an hour and according to them everything is working fine on there end. put my SIM in an other Koodo phone and was able to get MMS no issue, but I notice this was after I did a WDR and updated the firmware. but the newest OS update came out around the same time so gonna contact BLU and see what they say. any Koodo people wanna check there APN just let me know.

lazybum131

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
I'm with Koodo in Canada and just got off the phone with them after like an hour and according to them everything is working fine on there end. put my SIM in an other Koodo phone and was able to get MMS no issue, but I notice this was after I did a WDR and updated the firmware. but the newest OS update came out around the same time so gonna contact BLU and see what they say. any Koodo people wanna check there APN just let me know.
MMS working fine on mine with Koodo, build 14393.67, upgraded through WDRT and Insider before Anniversary Update was released to public. Had to manually add APN and MMS APN but no issues after that (used settings from here).

DaHardhouse

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Having the same problem again: CANNOT receive but CAN send MMS.
After W10M AU (14393.67), the 2 apps I use multiple times daily stopped working well or completely. I used WDRT (thinking it would revert back to W10M where I could send/receive MMS without modifying either APNs), but instead it threw me all the way back to WP8.1 where I'm back to square 1. Sigh!

nerdysquared

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
I think we're getting the short end of the straw eh, MMS broke Health app broke this new update just made almost everything sh#t the bed eh. I still can't receive any MMS I hope that some of the newer builds will fix this issue eh

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99