NO UPDATE (Post AU)

Motel75

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
I've also got a Win HD LTE and it's also stuck on 14393.67. I used the Recovery Tool to get there. (It was previously stuck on an Insider build in which the Store failed to load, meaning no app updates either.) Phone Update always reports it being "up to date." At least 14393.67 runs pretty smoothly on it.

JMX777

Jan 9, 2016
Visit site
Someone can confirm if Netflix is working in the latest update? I really don't want to do all the WDRT steps if not...

JMX777

Jan 9, 2016
Visit site
Well... I did all the WDRT stuff (took me 2 1/2 hs to complete and I ended up to .321) and no.... Netflix, windows central w10 app, and a few of my kid games still crashing/not working... Since AU there is no solution, and blu has dropped Windows so I don't see good things in the horizon... On the other side this build is running great in terms of stability and battery, but no automatic OTA updates and apps crashing make me lost the hope w 3rd party windows mobile vendors, my wife's 735 has none of these problems but we don't see new mid range lumias.......

AlainF2016

Mar 21, 2016
Visit site
Well.. I also did all the WDRT.... After many hours. Was update to .321 also. I will see if the update works next time. I was hoping that my language for Cortana would be working now. (French Canada or English Canada) But no, still, the error to download, like before. No Netflix. The other look to be working fine. I'm hoping that the Bluetooth will work better now with my car. (Chevrolet Cruze).

ADBB

Feb 17, 2016
Visit site
I am still on .067. Initially Cortana worked, but I hard reset my device to see if it would update to a newer build (and restore Netflix functionality) and lost support for Canadian English, which seem to have broken Cortana. Let us know if you are able to update .321 and whether Blutooth is in fact working better.

unichips

Feb 23, 2016
Visit site
For what it's worth, the Acer Liquid M330 also stopped getting updates after the initial Anniversary Update release. In that case it was due to some showstopping usability bugs. In fact, Microsoft eventually even clawed back the roll out of the initial AU update after a day or so, leaving some users stuck on Threshold 2.

With build 14393.321, the bugs that were affecting the Liquid M330 were resolved, and the latest build is again available for all Liquid M330s.

The moral of this story is, the Anniversary Update has had a rocky start that led to a halt of distribution on at least one other 3rd party device as well, but the issues were resolved and distribution re-started.

zeruel27

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
Hey ppl, I am not getting any kind of update on my BLU WIN HD LTE. ie no Insider Builds or non Insider Builds. I am on 14393.67. haven't received 14393.189 which was released yesterday for everyone nor am I getting any Insider builds(any ring). Is anyone facing the same issue?? Is there a workaround??
I have the same problem x150q, i used the recovery tool and install a firmware .013 the las numbers and update again to win 10 14393.107 a checo and last update was to donwload via ota 14393.321

Jogi for WP

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone installed .321 and is in slow or preview ring and has recieved automatically the new insider .351? This would show that update problems are fixed in .321.

gabriel92

Mar 13, 2016
Visit site
have installed .321 a while ago and apparently .448 got released to the public today, not receiving it. So I suppose update bug is still there.

AlainF2016

Mar 21, 2016
Visit site
Well no update, still stuck at .321.
But at least .321 has better Bluetooth, still no French or English Canada in Cortana, Voice in Map is still bad, have half sentence like ".... meter turn right" instead of " in 200 meter turn right". The strange thing is voice in Waze is good went I'm Bluetooth music.

Well I thing we will need to do an other WDRT

JMX777

Jan 9, 2016
Visit site
Again the same, before the au blu dropped Windows, so we are alone. I guess it's gonna get worse on time.... If this keeps happening we are not getting rs2 at all.....

ADBB

Feb 17, 2016
Visit site
Again the same, before the au blu dropped Windows, so we are alone. I guess it's gonna get worse on time.... If this keeps happening we are not getting rs2 at all.....

That is possible I guess. But why are people able to jump to the latest version after WDRT?
A while back I wrote to BLU support regarding the "failure to upgrade" problem. They told me to try a reset, (which didn't work). A definitive statement from BLU/Microsoft would be welcomed

gabriel92

Mar 13, 2016
Visit site
If I am not mistaken MS should continue to distribute updates for BLU devices, because starting from W10 Mobile updates should be carrier (manufacturer?) independent. And yeah, as mentioned above if support would be dropped completely why are we getting to the newest build after restoring with WDRT?

JMX777

Jan 9, 2016
Visit site
Can someone confirm if Netflix app is working on .448??? That's the only reason I'll do all the WDRT steps again. Since AU Netflix get stuck on the logo screen after launch....
BLU support is useless for all the problems they say "reset/hard reset", the same was for the battery issue, when the solution was so simple (I founded the solution here in the forums)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99