Battery drain/Phone hot in standby

Ianex

Jan 25, 2015
Visit site
Hello long time lurker here, I been following this amazing community for a while and hoping you guys can help me with my phone, I got my phone in Christmas update it to developers preview same day I bough it , my problem is battery drains real quick doesn't matter if I'm using it or not I think it drains way faster in standby that it does in use, I been reading all this praises for the battery that it last days ..i wish that was my case ! I'm desperate here done two hard resets and still no dice ..Also my phone gets real hot in standby mode not sure what is causing all this madness.. Am I the only one the gets this horrible battery life? Please help.

Ianex

Jan 25, 2015
Visit site
I been trying to find the problem by turning off celular data and airplane mode location off and most of the apps turn off the background data in battery saver ..still no dice neither of those are the problem get about the same drain.. So is frustrating I'm thinking that maybe has to do with a non optimized firmware for the snapdragon 200 or maybe blu is to blame..i don't know maybe it doesn't go to sleep mode and all cores work 100% in standby mode maybe that's the heating problem source...I'm thinking too much ..

vi1390

Jan 31, 2015
Visit site
Hello long time lurker here, I been following this amazing community for a while and hoping you guys can help me with my phone, I got my phone in Christmas update it to developers preview same day I bough it , my problem is battery drains real quick doesn't matter if I'm using it or not I think it drains way faster in standby that it does in use, I been reading all this praises for the battery that it last days ..i wish that was my case ! I'm desperate here done two hard resets and still no dice ..Also my phone gets real hot in standby mode not sure what is causing all this madness.. Am I the only one the gets this horrible battery life? Please help.

vi1390

Jan 31, 2015
Visit site
Hello, im experiencing the same problem. Were you able to find a solution? I went to the store and they gave me a new phone, however I still have the same problem with the new phone they gave me

Tarquin88

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
Hello, im experiencing the same problem. Were you able to find a solution? I went to the store and they gave me a new phone, however I still have the same problem with the new phone they gave me

Do you have Preview for developer ON? Any official update? What's your firmware and OS version?

Gengosama

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Did a hard reset, installed Skype, Facebook, FB messenger, Windows Central App, Twitter, Instagram; I decided not to install WhatsApp, battery lasted for 12 hrs and remained a 10% of battery. So I guess WhatsApp was hogging all the juice. I'll try to be without WhatsApp for a week and post results later.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3