Blu Win HD Bugs and Defects

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Post here, if you noticed any bugs and/or defects with your device. If possible we will try to help you resolve them.

(Sometimes it helps if you post a screenshot)​

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Post here, if you noticed any bugs and/or defects with your device. If possible we will try to help you resolve them.

(Sometimes it helps if you post a screenshot)​

I think our good old friend RumoredNow should be able to chime in soon:)

darkmajesty06

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
Sometimes when im sending a text.. My keyboard just stops responding. Like I can't type anymore.. Not in a text, internet or app.. I have to restart my phone to correct it.. Sometimes I have to restart it, pull the battery then turn it on.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Sometimes when im sending a text.. My keyboard just stops responding. Like I can't type anymore.. Not in a text, internet or app.. I have to restart my phone to correct it.. Sometimes I have to restart it, pull the battery then turn it on.

Hello your majesty :) Sorry it took me a while to get back to you. Which phone do you have? Are you on 8.0/8.1/10?

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
This seems to be a software problem, so you could try a factory reset

Edit: If this doesn't work then you should try to get in contact with Blu customer service and tell them about the issue :)

This is their number 1-877-602-8762

They have an email address but I don't have that at hand

jpharwood

Apr 4, 2015
Visit site
Hope I'm posting this to the right thread. Recently picked up a Win Blu 510U, running 8.1 on Cricket. I've noticed that the call volume seems much lower than my Lumia 630. Is that just the nature of this phone, or is there a problem with mine? I'm pretty satisfied otherwise, and impressed with the software updates.
Thanks, JP

aleunge

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
My volume rocker gets stuck sometimes. I have to wiggle/rock it quite a bit to dislodge it. And it's becoming more frequent and harder to fix. (tried with and without case so it shouldn't be that) Anyone else with that issue?

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Hope I'm posting this to the right thread. Recently picked up a Win Blu 510U, running 8.1 on Cricket. I've noticed that the call volume seems much lower than my Lumia 630. Is that just the nature of this phone, or is there a problem with mine? I'm pretty satisfied otherwise, and impressed with the software updates.
Thanks, JP

Sorry for the late reply, but is this still an issue? while in the call, press the volume up button

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
My volume rocker gets stuck sometimes. I have to wiggle/rock it quite a bit to dislodge it. And it's becoming more frequent and harder to fix. (tried with and without case so it shouldn't be that) Anyone else with that issue?

You might need to replace the button. Bring it to a store and ask :) otherwise make it a weekend project

aleunge

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
You might need to replace the button. Bring it to a store and ask :) otherwise make it a weekend project

Unfortunately, up here in the north, we have to ship the phone back to Blu and pay for shipping as well, even the MS store simply offered me a replacement off their shelves to avoid the hassle... Not sure if they'll do that again for this button issue. Anyway, will probably not take it open when warranty is still good :) thanks though

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Unfortunately, up here in the north, we have to ship the phone back to Blu and pay for shipping as well, even the MS store simply offered me a replacement off their shelves to avoid the hassle... Not sure if they'll do that again for this button issue. Anyway, will probably not take it open when warranty is still good :) thanks though

Well you can always try :D on the other hand, there are some volume apps in the store that give the functionality of the volume rockers. So give them a try :)

aleunge

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Well you can always try :D on the other hand, there are some volume apps in the store that give the functionality of the volume rockers. So give them a try :)

Nah unfortunately, when a volume key is stuck, software won't help (it's like the volume up/down is pressed down constantly). Appreciate it anyway :D

aleunge

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Oh it's a backup/loaner phone and currently with a family member. Kinda wished I waited and got the LTE version though...

Keith White Jr

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone! This is my first post here but the BLU Win HD is my third Windows Phone (Lumia 520 and 630 were my previous phones) and I am having a couple of issues with my BLU phone. Whenever I visit the YouTube website any videos I try to play say "Invalid Source" and wont play. Also any videos I filmed with my BLU phone say "Sorry, we cant play this file on your phone" when I try to play it back. Are either of these common issues?

Also while I'm thinking about it I tried the Windows Insider app and I picked slow ring. When I click on slow ring then accept the terms, it says the phone needs a reboot. After the reboot nothing happens. Very weird.

lncLESLIE

Jul 7, 2016
Visit site
Not tech savvy so not sure what to do
My daughter has a Blu phone that is only used for wifi, phone storage was full so put in a SD card- how to move or use it???

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss