Hard reset (mostly while charging) + low battery indicator when this happens

Serge S

Jan 7, 2016
Visit site
Strange issue started a few weeks ago.

My phone reboots, mostly when plugged in. When this happens, it shows that the battery is low. When I unplug it and turn it back on, the battery shows Ok charge and then it works fine. I guess, for some reason, my phone thinks that the battery is low and turns itself off and I think this mostly happens when I plug the charger in.

Serge S

Jan 7, 2016
Visit site
Ok, I thought that maybe I can just turn it off while charging, and so I found another annoying problem. Apparently, you cannot charge the phone while it's off - it turns itself on as soon as you plug it in! It's my first Windows phone and I am totally surprised by this "feature", wow :)

bobmagicii

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
mine literally started doing this last week. its been driving me the **** nuts. i assume the battery is going bad but its covered with a sticker so i havent tried reseating it. i tried doing a full factory restore using the windows phone whatever app that flashes the stock image back in.

i cant even turn it off to charge. plugging it in turns it back on.

i've also tried giving it a full discharge.

sometimes it thinks it has 3% left and then i plug it in and its like "lol i actually got 70% yo"

just in time for windows phone 10.

Serge S

Jan 7, 2016
Visit site
Installed Windows 10 upgrade. Was hoping that it will fix the issue. Apparently not. So it must be something with the hardware - battery I guess.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99