Why won't my phone charge?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

phone won't charge

Blu Windows phone working fine phone died, when I plugged in to charge phone screen showed white battery with red line. I have tried 2 different charges nothing

GrayW0lf

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Re: phone won't charge

That means that the battery was drained pretty much to empty. Just leave it on a charger for about 30 minutes to an hour and it should return to normal operation (and continue to charge).

Mimikix

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site
Please I had this problem where my phone instead of charging it discharges, however when you turn off and on it shows you 100% charged. Yesterday it a low on battery, but I had no charger on me, when I finally got a charger I plugged it on and the red light came on but it di d not charge and has refused to come on since then. I have pressed the reset button for 30 sec nothing, done a soft reset nothing. Please can someone help, my phone is about 10months old

Chandramouli13

Dec 24, 2015
Visit site
Re: phone won't charge

Originally posted by Mimikix
Please I had this problem where my phone instead of charging it discharges, however when you turn off and on it shows you 100% charged. Yesterday it a low on battery, but I had no charger on me, when I finally got a charger I plugged it on and the red light came on but it di d not charge and has refused to come on since then. I have pressed the reset button for 30 sec nothing, done a soft reset nothing. Please can someone help, my phone is about 10months old
I'm also facing this problem..

ADBB

Feb 17, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys a similar weird charging behavior has been seen with the BLU Win HD LTE. Check out the solution posted on page 4 of the thread titled "BLU WIN HD LTE - Weird Charging Issue (charging but percent decreases), can I get some help?" which involves use of a reset switch under the back cover.
From personal experience, I can say that the described method works. I expect something similar for the Win JR LTE to be possible.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa