Call+SMS filter is not appeared in my BLU Win Jr LTE, pls help.

prasanth1947

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
I have bought BLU Jr LTE in india in last year but I cant see an option to block the calls in settings ( Call+SMS and extra+Info). Can any one suggests on it? if this phone doesnt support(if those setting only supports on Lumia) then please advise any alternative apps ( True caller didnt useful much)

Thanks in advance.

Prasanth.A

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Those apps are Lumia specific system apps. I'm not aware of any Blu apps for call blocking on 8.1 but WM10 has a native call blocking feature which you can use once upgraded to WM10.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I believe it was already pushed to the Win HD LTE. Download "Upgrade Advisor" from the Store and check for updates within the app.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
thanks again Pankaj. I tried with that app but it is not available for this phone at the moment,

thanks

Apologies, I misguided you. The Blu Win Jr LTE (non-1GB model) is currently not supported for Windows 10 upgrade. However as Chandramouli13 pointed you may still be able to install the official production branch OS using the Windows Insider app's Release Preview Ring.

prasanth1947

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Thanks to you both.I am using 1 GB model as my backup phone but I found ppl are not suggesting to use insider on the other thread . will it be fine if I update it ( already did with Lumia 620 but it was bricked so left it aside). or will it be a good idea if we can wait for the official release ( but not sure whether they will release it or not )

what do you suggest guys ?

Chandramouli13

Dec 24, 2015
Visit site
I'm using Blu win Jr lte. And currently running w10m th2. It's stable for this device. Redstone build is not stable till now.. My device running smoothly.. So u too can try freely..

prasanth1947

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for you all for the responses, I have finally received win 10 official update to my Blu win Jr LTE( couple of updates). Used Upgrade Advisor App and got the update.

Seems to be fine so far :)

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster