Anniversary update

ArunVasanth

May 28, 2016
Visit site
Updated , touch problem not fixed :devil: dona sarkar may have answers to this buggy update , without testing they pushed this update to the normal users ????

Shiveon7

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Hey really !! Screen scaling is not fixed??? Oh man i just started downloading. Plz tell me what to do i can stop bt as soon as i will be connected to wifi . It will be downloaded. Damn microsoft and blu have to answer. How dare they! And don't they read feedback hub. I've posted that several times about screen scaling with redstone. Plz tell me about how much we can use the phone after updating is it impossible to use a little bit of phone for waiting the patch.

Shiveon7

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Yea I'll do. But for now what should be done. Don't let my phone connect with wifi!!!??.
This variant is in Europe and india and other nations . So it will be catastrophic failure if all devices will be dead. Because of Microsoft and Blu's carelessness.

And suppose if they provide a patch but for that patch we hv to intall present update . So whats solution. I can see Going back with wdrt is tge ultimate solution.

Chandramouli13

Dec 24, 2015
Visit site
Originally posted by Shiveon7
Hey really !! Screen scaling is not fixed??? Oh man i just started downloading. Plz tell me what to do i can stop bt as soon as i will be connected to wifi . It will be downloaded. Damn microsoft and blu have to answer. How dare they! And don't they read feedback hub. I've posted that several times about screen scaling with redstone. Plz tell me about how much we can use the phone after updating is it impossible to use a little bit of phone for waiting the patch.
Shutdown ur device.then switch on.

Shiveon7

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Chandra i did the thing bt it still showing an uodate is available however it also showing the download button
And i want to know if keep things as it is now and if a patch is provided then it will be automatically added with regular update or we have to brick our phone first

Chandramouli13

Dec 24, 2015
Visit site
Originally posted by Shiveon7
Chandra i did the thing bt it still showing an uodate is available however it also showing the download button
And i want to know if keep things as it is now and if a patch is provided then it will be automatically added with regular update or we have to brick our phone first
keep ur phone's battery below 40 percentage.. it ll do not let install the update...

vezycash

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
Damn microsoft and blu have to answer. How dare they! And don't they read feedback hub. I've posted that several times about screen scaling with redstone.
For me, the insider program is like Democrazy. In theory, the people make the decision. In practice however, decisions are made by a select few with no regard for the wishes of the goverened.

Like DemoCRAZY, the insider program feels good because it gives people the, "illusion of control." Examples are buttons placed by traffic lights. Managment evaluation forms. Feedback boxes in many companies.See: User Illusion: Everyday 'Placebo Buttons' Create Semblance of Control - 99% Invisible

jrb363

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Just updated last night, liking it so far.

Thing I do like:
- Camera panorama (it's about time)
- Camera in general feels faster and seems to have better calculations for poor lighting (in my comparison shots from pre-update at least)
- Battery life has improved a bit for me
- Phone in general seems to run a bit quicker on the day-to-day things
- Finally more tabs kept open when moving between programs
- Fewer app crashes (except Spotify...seriously, WTF is going on here???)

A few things I don't like:
- The pull-down menu and interacting with messages/emails/etc seems to be a bit too cluttered now. Also, the 'clear all' button needs to be bigger like before.
- Disappointed we don't have further control over battery life settings. For example, I'd like to run on the low-power cores 90% of the time but leave everything else as-is. I don't play games and rarely steam outside of music so I don't need the phone heating up like a microwave when I'm browsing the internet.
- I absolutely HATE the look of the new emoji. They look like something a child drew and then threw up on. The brownish/yellow color? It looks horrible. Not to mention some of the new designs are absolutely awful. It hurts my eyes to look at them.

Note: I'm running a Lumia 950 XL

Last edited:

NYCMetsPDX

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
- I absolutely HATE the look of the new emoji. They look like something a child drew and then threw up on. The brownish/yellow color? It looks horrible. Not to mention some of the new designs are absolutely awful. It hurts my eyes to look at them.

Normally I can look past aesthetic issues, but I agree with this. Feel silly saying it because I know it shouldn't matter, but the new emojis really bug me.

Chandramouli13

Dec 24, 2015
Visit site
Originally posted by jrb363
Just updated last night, liking it so far.

Thing I do like:
- Camera panorama (it's about time)
- Camera in general feels faster and seems to have better calculations for poor lighting (in my comparison shots from pre-update at least)
- Battery life has improved a bit for me
- Phone in general seems to run a bit quicker on the day-to-day things
- Finally more tabs kept open when moving between programs
- Fewer app crashes (except Spotify...seriously, WTF is going on here???)

A few things I don't like:
- The pull-down menu and interacting with messages/emails/etc seems to be a bit too cluttered now. Also, the 'clear all' button needs to be bigger like before.
- Disappointed we don't have further control over battery life settings. For example, I'd like to run on the low-power cores 90% of the time but leave everything else as-is. I don't play games and rarely steam outside of music so I don't need the phone heating up like a microwave when I'm browsing the internet.
R u updated ur BLU win JR LTE?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss