- 01-30-2013, 02:35 PM #1
Okay, maybe it's not a revolution but hopefully the use of small cells can dramatically increase network coverage for other carriers too.
AT&T says it's successfully improved swamped or spotty networks with first small cell tests | The VergePlease read our Community Rules & Guidelines
- 01-30-2013, 03:35 PM #2
I want WiFi calling to make a comeback. I bought a BlackBerry Curve on T-Mobile years ago just so I could have service in the dungeon of the chemistry lab. I hated being in lab with no cell coverage for hours and missing texts.
- By gtg465x in forum App SpotlightReplies: 8Last Post: 06-22-2013, 12:38 PM
- By TallPaul86 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 07-14-2012, 11:23 AM
- By goliath83 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2012, 02:19 PM
- By baseballbert in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 8Last Post: 01-05-2012, 07:11 PM
- By TheWeeBear in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 31Last Post: 10-19-2011, 12:15 PM