Rogers CA Insanity...

belgiantrotter

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
hi all,
I've been reading this website for a while and now I have something I tought I would share with you all :)

I was thinking of upgrading my phone for a while now
I live in Canada and I have a Rogers plan which is pretty full package... I have a data plan CA & US because I spend a lot of time in US for business.

I called Rogers today to upgrade to the Nokia Lumia 920 from an Iphone 4
the guy on the phone told me that they could not upgrade me to another phone without changing my current plan because they stopped offering US & CA Data plans.. (not profitable for them or something... btw I pay these guys on avg. $300/month for 2 phone numbers!!!)

that's just nuts!!! basically the guy told me that rogers offers not a single plan anymore with data for US & CA... I'm dumbstruck by this! I come from Europe and there I had a plan for Europe wide data...
and I thought North America was ahead of Europe for such things... boy was I wrong apparently...

OK and then lastly if I pay the phone full price I can keep my current plan. which was fine.
next I wanted to order it and that was not possible, i need to go to a shop for buying a full priced phone.
I've already called 2 shops now around the city and none are offering a lumia 920 in red...
nice!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05