Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1.    #1  
    hi all,
    I've been reading this website for a while and now I have something I tought I would share with you all :)

I was thinking of upgrading my phone for a while now
    I live in Canada and I have a Rogers plan which is pretty full package... I have a data plan CA & US because I spend a lot of time in US for business.

I called Rogers today to upgrade to the Nokia Lumia 920 from an Iphone 4
    the guy on the phone told me that they could not upgrade me to another phone without changing my current plan because they stopped offering US & CA Data plans.. (not profitable for them or something... btw I pay these guys on avg. $300/month for 2 phone numbers!!!)

that's just nuts!!! basically the guy told me that rogers offers not a single plan anymore with data for US & CA... I'm dumbstruck by this! I come from Europe and there I had a plan for Europe wide data...
    and I thought North America was ahead of Europe for such things... boy was I wrong apparently...

OK and then lastly if I pay the phone full price I can keep my current plan. which was fine.
    next I wanted to order it and that was not possible, i need to go to a shop for buying a full priced phone.
    I've already called 2 shops now around the city and none are offering a lumia 920 in red...
    nice!!!

you need to contact rogers corporate stores if u want to buy it outright. dealer stores won't let you do that.

Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    bienvenue ROBELUS