02-17-2013, 06:17 AM #1
- 36 Posts
Is it just me or is EE-umbrella network patchy at best?
I have the Lumia 920, and for the majority of time I have no signal on my phone. It started a few weeks ago, and now it is becoming a nuisance as I am missing important calls (yet cold callers still seem to get through :-/).
Anyone else having this problem? Is it the network or phone?
I'm able to 'force' a signal by making a phone call, which is annoying when I just want to reply to a text :-(
- 02-17-2013, 01:39 PM #4
- By steve_w_7 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 19Last Post: 04-01-2014, 10:09 AM
- By LeiChat in forum HTC 8XReplies: 2Last Post: 01-09-2013, 03:29 PM
- By Randomthom in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 11-08-2012, 01:12 PM
- By jtshorns in forum HTC TITANReplies: 0Last Post: 03-21-2012, 08:22 PM
- By Pronk in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2012, 03:40 AM