1 Week in Toronto Unlocked AT&T 920

pavvento

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I have an AT&T 920 that I've gotten unlocked for my trip to Toronto. I hope to get a pre-paid sim card mainly to access data but some texting phone calls. What is the best carrier to choose from for this?

Thanks lot,

Paul

PS: If anyone has any recommendations about going to a beach or a pontoon boat for Toronto please let me know!

petteriusa

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I have an AT&T 920 that I've gotten unlocked for my trip to Toronto. I hope to get a pre-paid sim card mainly to access data but some texting phone calls. What is the best carrier to choose from for this?

Thanks lot,

Paul

PS: If anyone has any recommendations about going to a beach or a pontoon boat for Toronto please let me know!

I came here to post the exact same question! From just some quick web searches it seems the consensus is either Rogers or 7-11. I can't really quite figure out Rogers website for their pricing on Pre-paid cards though.

No help on the beaches though... sorry!

pavvento

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site

pavvento

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I popped in the speak out sim and it is working, but I can't get data to show up. I've entered different internet APN and still nothing. Did you use SpeakOut or Rogers?

petteriusa

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I ended up with none of the above. I was able to find enough WiFi coverage to meet my needs. I don't think that SpeakOut data is going to work. Try a Fido shop they seemed to offer some deals, but I don't have the rates handy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss