StraightTalk & Net10 2.5gb soft cap

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
That's great then. Finally a number the FUD pushers can't refute. 2.5 is more than enough for most people and VERY reasonable.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
That's great then. Finally a number the FUD pushers can't refute. 2.5 is more than enough for most people and VERY reasonable.

It was never about FUD. The problem was that ST had no consistency with the enforcement of their ToS. Here in Miami, the bandwidth is very congested and they nailed you for the smallest s**t. I imagine if you lived in Potato Falls, Idaho or something, you could probably stream Gone With The Wind all day long. You're right though, 2.5 should be more than enough.

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
I agree 2.5gb should be enough for most users or About 84mb a day for 30 day cycle. Just setup datasense (if you have it) like this..

But If you are a power user then you may just eat it all up in just a few days then get throttled.

wonder what throttle speeds are now on T-Mobile Sims versus AT&T Sims after soft cap is reached?

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
It was never about FUD. The problem was that ST had no consistency with the enforcement of their ToS. Here in Miami, the bandwidth is very congested and they nailed you for the smallest s**t. I imagine if you lived in Potato Falls, Idaho or something, you could probably stream Gone With The Wind all day long. You're right though, 2.5 should be more than enough.

I've read plenty of FUD on HOFO and now all of that stuff is myth because this is stated and public. Of course if those morons still engage in ToS forbidden activities will get throttled immediately or banned. There is no such thing as "consistency" because violations are handled on a case by case basis.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3