10-08-2013, 01:44 PM #1
- 31 Posts
I love my Lumia 920, but with a family of 7 with 4 920s, 2 820s, and 1 iPhone4s, my AT&T bill is just killing me. I don't expect them to do it, but unless they come up with an unlimited plan like the other players, I'm going to have to leave them. And doing that is going to suck because as I said earlier, I love my 920. Quite honestly the thought of going to another phone and having to give up this camera makes me sick to my stomach... lol
I'm curious if anyone here has a large family like mine and what you do to accommodate everyone. (if you're here I'm assuming you're a WP8 user, or an iBoi trying to start crap)
It may even come to looking at small business plans... geez
- 10-08-2013, 01:50 PM #2
I have a family of 4 with a 5th line. We're on the 6gb shared plan. Before we switched to the shared plan, I was on grandfathered unlimited and everyone else was on 2gb plans (I should note that I'm the only WP on the plan, the rest are iPhones). Before we switched, our average total usage was below 1gb/month for ALL users combined.
It works for us because I make sure everyone knows they better be using WiFi whenever they can, and they all limit their non-WiFi data use.
Good luck on your quest. :)
- By BIGPADDY in forum Windows Phone & Tablet GamingReplies: 16Last Post: 10-11-2013, 06:06 PM
- By Oliver Newell in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 24Last Post: 10-11-2013, 02:24 PM
- By Hydrated in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 62Last Post: 10-11-2013, 09:38 AM
- By knapper91 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2013, 01:42 PM
- By sakendrick in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 10-06-2013, 10:22 PM